- Neither TOUCH Community Services, its subsidiaries, sponsors or suppliers will be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury whatsoever directly or indirectly occasioned by or resulting from the negligence, wrongful act or default of Run and Raisin’ 2017/The Giving Family Festival (TGFF) 2017, its sponsors and suppliers or their respective servants or agents or from any other cause, including any act of God or the physical condition of the Participant.
- The Organisers reserve the right to modify or substitute any of these Rules & Regulations and/or Terms & Conditions from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of these provisions, the Organisers shall be the authority to interpret and in so doing, they will take into account the interests of all the affected Participants. Any amendments to these Rules & Regulations and/or Terms & Conditions will be updated on the Official Website.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend the Run and Raisin’ 2017 race routes/ TGFF Games and Activities as they deem fit for the safety of the Participant and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the Participant. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event. The Organisers shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- Whilst reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organisers to ensure the Participants’ safety, Participants take part in Run and Raisin’ 2017/TGFF 2017 at their own risk and the Organisers will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in Run and Raisin’ 2016. Participants are strongly encouraged to consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend the Rules & Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
- Purchase of coupons, confirms the Participant’s agreement to abide by these Rules & Regulations.
- The Organisers reserve the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
- Coupons are redeemable only for food, drinks, merchandise, rides and workshops sold at ”The Giving Family Festival” at Singapore Sports Hub, OCBC Square on 4-5 November 2017 between 10am to 9pm.
- Coupons must be presented at the point of redemption; only original coupons will be accepted.
- Coupons are not refundable for cash whether in whole or in part. There will be no replacement of damaged or lost coupons. Coupons sold are not for resale.
- Coupons cannot be combined with any other certificates or vouchers or cash.
- Food, drinks, merchandise, rides and workshops sold at “The Giving Family Festival” are on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The Organisers, their employees, servants, agents, the independent contractors and/or all related parties involved in the running of “The Giving Family Festival” will not be held liable for claims of any kind arising out of a person’s/company’s participation in the event.
- The Organisers of “The Giving Family Festival” may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation or any liability, change the operating hours or restrict admission to the event, due to capacity issues, inclement weather, or other reasons.
- All information as stated is subject to change without any notice. In case of dispute, the Organisers of “The Giving Family Festival” reserve the right of final decision.
- We value every your contributions to The Giving Family Festival. However, we regret to inform that at if you choose “Normal Mail”, SingPost does not allow for tracking and TOUCH will not be liable for any coupons lost in the mail. We highly recommend that you choose “Registered Mail” and pay a nominal SGD$2.50 to ensure safer and faster delivery.